We are very happy to announce that improvement works at our Eolian Hall have now been completed. Additional to government grants we had an overwhelming amount of generosity from our members and community in which they were able to help us to:
- Restore and add a fresh coat of paint to the facade of the hall,
- Add new external lighting to the facade,
- Add new entry doors with a new secure entry system,
- Add a higher glass balustrade to the balcony,
- Replace the existing wrought iron gates to provide higher lockable gates,
- Replace the carpets on the stairwell to the upstairs function room and
- Improve and replace electrical and plumbing connections to the building.
We thank each and every one of you who contributed in any way possible. Whether in donations, your time or your skills. Eolian Hall is the centre of our Melbourne Aeolian Community and has been since 1969 with so many fond memories created at the hall.
We look forward to welcoming you all to the upgraded hall at our events.
To contribute to continuing the Aeolian culture alive please consider becoming a yearly member with the SIE which only costs $30 AUD for individuals per 12 months. Become a Member of SIE