Mercato: Festa Eoliana
(Formally Market Day & Children’s Christmas Party & Members BBQ)
Sunday 19th November 2023 | 9 am to 4 pm
Eolian Hall, 836 Lygon Street Carlton North
Program of the Day:
9 am – 3 pm Market Stalls are open
12pm BBQ and Salads Available (Free for Members)
1 pm – 3 pm Cooking Class (Limited Spaces – Booking Required)
3 pm Children’s Entertainment, Santa & La Befana visit.
Open All Day – Upstairs Museo Società Isole Eolie and Resource Centre
12pm BBQ & Salad Lunch
SIE MEMBERS: FREE Mercato: Festa Eoliana has taken over the annual Children’s Christmas Party & Members BBQ.
We welcome Members to enjoy a Free BBQ and Salads.
GENERAL PUBLIC/ NON-MEMBERS: Are very welcome to enjoy the BBQ and Salads at the prices indicated or are welcome to become members of the SIE for $30 per year.
On the day there will be Tea/Coffee as well as other foods that can be purchased.
MEMBERS ATTENDANCE & CHILD GIFT NOMINATION FORM
Click the button below to RSVP your attendance to the FREE BBQ or/and to nominate and pay for a Child or multiple children to receive a gift from Santa at our Festa Eoliana.
The Free Member’s BBQ Lunch will be at 12 p.m. Non-Members are welcome and pay a small fee.
Santa will be arriving at 3 pm on the day. Please make sure the child is present to receive a gift.
For a child to receive a gift the cost is $25 per Child.
RSVP Closes Tuesday 14th of November.
COOKING CLASS (Limited Spaces Available)
Sunday 19th November
1 pm – 3 pm
$30 Per Person
Join a cooking class with Mark Virgona (2017 My Kitchen Rules Finalist) and Giulia Biviano (Cucina di Casa Nostra Author) as they show you how to make some delicious recipes.
If you are interested in attending the cooking class please click the link below to register.
STALL SPACES AVAILABLE
Stall spaces are available to showcase your clothes, arts & crafts, jewellery cakes, fruit and vegetables, biscuits, jams, bric-a-brac, and more.
Various-sized stalls are available. Stall spaces start at $30.
On the day there will be delicious food & coffee, a sausage sizzle, popcorn, a Lucky Chance Spinning Wheel game, Face Painting, a Raffle, and Eolian Food Specialities.
Please contact Bernard Mandile on 0412 035 490 or fill out the form to enquire about a stall space.
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR STALL HOLDERS
1) Stall fees are $30 per stall (standard size is 2000 x 2400) or $50 for two or $20 for half a stall.
2) Stall sites are allocated at the Market Committee’s discretion.
3) Stall trestles may be hired at $10 each. (1 weeks notice needed)
4) Send your Stallholder Application form and fee/s to: Bernard Mandile PO Box 431 Albert Park 3206 VIC. Cheques payable to Society Isole Eolie or by internet transfer.
5) Stall holders must provide their own insurance and the Market Committee will not accept any liability for damaged products or products that may be defected.
6) Raffle tickets may NOT be sold.
7) Stall holders must confine their displays and signs to the stall site and keep walkways clear.
8) Stall holders are responsible for keeping their site clean and tidy.
9) It is the responsibility of the stallholder to trade in accordance with State and Local Government regulations.
10) It is the responsibility of the stallholder to ensure they conform to any Australian standards pertaining to their product.
11) Smoking is not permitted in the hall.
12) Loud product promotion by stallholders is not permitted.
13) Stalls may not pack up until the advertising closing time, unless prior permission has been sought from the Market Committee.
14) Società Isole Eolie has no responsibility for damages to persons or goods.
15) The Market Committee has the right to reject any stallholder who they believe does not comply with the stated regulations.
16) In the interest of health and safety, no animals are permitted in the Eolian Hall.
17) Payment of fees must be paid by Friday the 16th of November and stalls are not confirmed until payments are received.
18) 14 day notice is required for a refund either by email, fax or post.
Once clicked the form will automatically download to your computer.