Discovering My Aeolian History: Video Series Subscription
Please fill in your details here to Subscribe to Discovering My Aeolian History: Video Series
Your access to the videos will expire in 90 days after successfully subscribing.
After completing this form, please check your email inbox or spam folder to verify your email address.
Want to learn more about ways to research your family history and how to make some delicious traditional Aeolian dishes?
This video series was recorded as part of our 2020 6th Aeolian Genealogy Webinar and you will learn about:
- How to get started on Aeolian Genealogy
- The history of Aeolian Surnames
- About the meaning of nicknames “Soprannomi”
- Notable travellers and adventurers that visited the Aeolian Islands
- How to find distant cousins through DNA
- Infant abandonment and the foundling wheel “La ruota” in Sicily
- Tips on how cemeteries can help you with your family tree
- Take a tour of the Museum of Aeolian Emigration in Malfa, Salina
Subscription costs $40 and is accessible for 90 days.
Each episode has 2 topics with a cooking segment with Giulia Biviano between topics to learn how to cook some typical Aeolian dishes.